Saturday, September 5, 2009

This weeks TIP

I have found myself downloading a lot of different patterns. It is so hard to keep them all in one place sometimes. SO, off the the "Dollar Store" again. I was able to get 1 inch 3 ring binders for $1.00 and grabbed a package of page protectors. Now, each project has it's own binder. I also bought some folders and used a 3 hole punch and smaller projects went into a larger binder in their own folder. This is a great way to keep those lose pieces of paper in one place and not on the floor of the studio. LOL
Hope this helps and please if you have anything to add, I would love to hear from you.
See you next week.
Peaceful Piecing
Penny




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea Penny. I have done that. Now tell me what to do with all the books I have. LOL!

Deb said...

Penny I do the same the dollar store has some very colorful binders! and Costco has the sleeves for a good price. My mother lifted a couple of binders the other day full of online patterns the last 4 years..my to do list...LOL