Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It is DONE

I was hired to custom make a quilt they had seen on line. So, they brought me a photo and an Internet link. I had no pattern, only the photos. The center was a Lone Star, and a dear friend shared the pattern for that. But the rest of the quilt I was on my own. There was a lot of math involved with this one.

Well, after months of sewing, and quilting and other projects thrown in, their quilt is DONE!! Now, keep in mind, I didn't quilt this one. I subcontracted the machine quilting. At the time, I didn't think I was ready to do something this fancy. But, I think I am ready now, and will do mine.

I am so proud of the finished project. I hope they will be too.

Here is the quilt on a queen size bed
The bottom corner

Edge scallops

Between the stars

Inner border

No comments: