Monday, December 15, 2008

Last minute Stocking Stuffers




While digging in a trunk of my grandmothers I found this pattern for a needle holder in her old grange book. My grandmother was a Grange leader for many years. I followed the directions and added the flower and ribbon embellishments.


On the inside there is a small piece of batting to secure the hand sewing needles. Each of the three girls will get one in their stockings. I try and give all the children something hand made each year.


Penny

2 comments:

Myra said...

Hi there!
I spotted you as a new follower on my blog lately. That is great as that has opened up a new site for me to visit! Thanks!
I took a quick look through your blog just now, and must say you have a beautiful array of creations displayed here! Wonderful eye candy!
Happy stitchings! 8-)

Michelle said...

Those are absolutely adorable!