Monday, January 5, 2009

So many projects...............

So little time LOL
I grabbed the camera and walked around my sewing room to give you an idea of my current projects.
Project One
Our son gave me a quilting calender for Christmas, this is the first project of the year.





15 Court House step blocks and 15 different star blocks. I started the Court House blocks they lay there on the desk.

Project 2 Dogwood Blossom


A friend of my daughter's loves Dogwood trees. I found this pattern in a magazine. It will be her graduation from high school gift. There are 12 blocks and I have 4 of them done.

Project 3

Ohio Rose It is almost done. Two more sashing motifs and it will be ready for the borders.



Project 4

Pinwheel and Posies on the Grace frame being quilted. Two more color changes and it will be ready for binding.




I think they will keep me out of trouble for awhile.

Penny

1 comment:

Myra said...

Great projects on the go! That will keep you busy for a while! 8-)
Happy stitchings!