Saturday, June 27, 2009

I am in trouble deep

A very Close and Dear friend of mine just had to show me the cover quilt on the new addition of the "Fons & Porter Love of Quilting" magazine. You see, I have this deep love of 1930 reproduction prints, and the featured quilt on the front cover is made using just such fabric.





Judy, Thank you sweetie, picked up a copy of the magazine for me, and while I sit here in my chair with my feet up, waiting for the swelling to go down, I have been drooling for days.





As soon as I am up to it, I am going to have Randy drive me to a really neat little amish quilt shop that has a wonderful selection of repo prints. This will be my first big project after surgery. But, this will all depend on if I can sit at the sewing machine or not. lol



Have a wonderful day,

Penny

No comments: